X-Crawl 3.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private, yet inviting D&D 3.5 X-crawl campaign

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds

Go down 
+2
Aranel_Siannodel
TheTrueZephyr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet
Name: Gwendhiel Eklof
Ethnicity: Swedish
Race: Half-Elf

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:33 am

Courtney wrote:
I recoil in disgust as the blood goes everywhere. "Jeez, lets get out of here before they come back with friends,"

"Good idea.." I say, examining myself and the entire group. In pure disgust, I add.."We should find something to clean ourselves with.."

Last edited by Cupcakesandcyanide on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet
Name: Natalya Rostov
Ethnicity: Russian
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:33 am

I start to head up the road that looks more active
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet
Name: Aranel Siannodel
Ethnicity: Caucasian/British

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

Courtney wrote:
I start to head up the road that looks more active
"That is no doubt the best idea all day..." I start following Natalya.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet
Name: Kirtus Millfield
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

I holster my gun and follow Natalya, Trying to wipe off some of the blood. I call my wolf "Fable, Shabow."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:39 am

The sun begins to reveal itself as you walk down the savanna trail. The trees thicken the further you go down the road. Soon enough, you hit a crossroad that has quite the bit of footwork about it. The straight road shows that you'll meet with the train station. To the left is "The settlement" To the right is..."Druid shrine" (Written in Elven).
Back to top Go down
https://xzephyr.forumotion.com
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 am

"Hmmmmm...which way?"
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:45 am

I start heading toward the settlement without stopping to consider the other route
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

Courtney wrote:
I start heading toward the settlement without stopping to consider the other route
"W-wait, we don't even know if that's Bismarck!" I exclaim while trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am

I shrug thinking it might have been interesting to check out the shrine, and I turn to follow Natalya.
Back to top Go down
lordofhate

lordofhate

Character sheet
Name: Vladus Irlov

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 am

"I vote settlement. Dirty druids probably don't even know what a vehicle is."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:53 am

(Assuming the whole party follows) Another hour worth of travel...the sun completely risen now...

After traveling the tree thickets for some time, you come across a wooden-fenced area with a wide open gate. You spot a jeep that bolts down the road past you and wanders between some of the trees. "Wooo yeahhhh!" a voice shouts as another is quick to yell "Calm down, you're gonna scare everything away!" Beyond the gate is an assortment of huts with massive amounts of boxes and cages holding various creatures you've seen passing by as you traveled here. A dwarf holding a clipboard seems to be scrutinizing each cage, and taking notes of some sort.

It doesn't take a wide range of hearing to listen for the cocking of many triggers thunder throughout the woods. Looking around, you see many lightly armored men holding up shotguns and rifles. They don't look entirely happy with your presence. Their scowls are well-defined on their faces.

(And...calling that a wrap for the night. Honestly, I thought things would go faster than this. Combination of issues, and I don't like the idea of continuing this arc without finishing it from here. We're about 60% through...Sorry it wasn't really that exciting this time. Lol, little things here and there messed it up. I think if it had been live/in person, I would have handled it better...I've never been too good at wilderness campaigning, and I thought I really nailed it this time. Oh well.)

Back to top Go down
https://xzephyr.forumotion.com
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 am

(Alright, see you guys next time!)
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 am

( See ya )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6