X-Crawl 3.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private, yet inviting D&D 3.5 X-crawl campaign

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds

Go down 
+2
Aranel_Siannodel
TheTrueZephyr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet
Name: Natalya Rostov
Ethnicity: Russian
Race: Elf

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 pm

I slow down, slightly agitated and feeling impatient. "We have to get to Bismarck as soon as possible. I still don't know how long we were out for, it may have been days. All I know is that we can't be late for our first crawl as a team,"
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet
Name: Aranel Siannodel
Ethnicity: Caucasian/British

PostSubject:    Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Courtney wrote:
I slow down, slightly agitated and feeling impatient. "We have to get to Bismarck as soon as possible. I still don't know how long we were out for, it may have been days. All I know is that we can't be late for our first crawl as a team,"
"I agree, but we can't continue on without a little bit of rest."
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet
Name: Kirtus Millfield
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

"I want to get there as much as you do, but we need to make sure we get their alive."
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet
Name: Gwendhiel Eklof
Ethnicity: Swedish
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Courtney wrote:

I try mustering up some strength to pick the box back up but I fail. Struggling, I hoist the box back up and fall over with the weight. "My arms just can't anymore.. I've been trudging on with this box for 4 hours.. as we all have been..I think it's necessary that we at least take a break, not necessarily sleeping.. but relaxing.?"
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"Like you said, we don't know how long we've been out and none of use has any food sense we got on the train. I strongly suggest we make a camp for enough time for some of us to rest while I try to get us some food."
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 pm

I glance about, agitagtion growing, I sigh and set my things down. "Fine, we take a break, but we go after thirty minutes"
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Courtney wrote:
I glance about, agitagtion growing, I sigh and set my things down. "Fine, we take a break, but we go after thirty minutes"
"Thank you, Natalaya..." I say looking at her and I smile weakly...
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"Okay," I say with relief "We should try to make some beds out of all the clothing we have, then .... " I go on giving everyone tips on how to survive in this environment, then I go hunting.
( Survival tips: 15 (+2 Synergy) )
( Hunting/foraging for food and water: 10 (+2 Synergy) )
Back to top Go down
lordofhate

lordofhate

Character sheet
Name: Vladus Irlov

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"I guess we shall rest for tonight."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

eLJay wrote:
"Okay," I say with relief "We should try to make some beds out of all the clothing we have, then .... " I go on giving everyone tips on how to survive in this environment, then I go hunting.
( Survival tips: 15 (+2 Synergy) )
( Hunting/foraging for food and water: 10 (+2 Synergy) )

With Kirt's advice, the party seems to be able to hold up while he goes off for roughly 15 minutes. He returns dragging a bison with him. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be a very meaty one, but enough to satisfy the party's hunger. No water was found.
Back to top Go down
https://xzephyr.forumotion.com
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 pm

"I hope we can survive witout any water."
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:02 pm

"We'll do fine for now,"I say, getting ready to build a small cooking fire (if I needed to roll for the success of a fire- natural 20 Surprised)
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Courtney wrote:
"We'll do fine for now,"I say, getting ready to build a small cooking fire (if I needed to roll for the success of a fire- natural 20 Surprised)

Plus, thanks to Kirt's survival tips, you get a roaring fire despite the small amount of wood you had. It should burn long enough to cook 5 bison!
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 pm

I raise my hands up and shout, "FOOOOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Anastrianna_Siannodel wrote:

I raise my fist up in triumph as I lay on the ground. My stomach rumbles.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:12 pm

"You're welcome." I laugh to my self.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm

After some time, the bison cooks to a fine pink and juicy readiness. The smell is ever so alluring, and there's plenty to go around!
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:16 pm

I rip off some meat and begin eating. "Thank you Kirtus."

Last edited by Anastrianna_Siannodel on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 pm

I awake from my partial nodding off from exhaustion and hunger to smell the fresh meat. "Mmmm..." I get up and walk over to it and rip some off. I smile. "Kirt, you've made my stomach very happy." I laugh and rub it as I chew.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I smile, then eat. I am continuously checking the sky and trying to figure the time.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I rip off some meat and begin eating. "Thank you Kurtis."
"I think that might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me." As I take my share of the meat with a side of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Courtney wrote:
I smile, then eat. I am continuously checking the sky and trying to figure the time.
Looking up, it appears as though the sun is working it's way down. The daylight still remains, but most likely not for any more than 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Cupcakesandcyanide wrote:
I awake from my partial nodding off from exhaustion and hunger to smell the fresh meat. "Mmmm..." I get up and walk over to it and rip some off. I smile. "Kirt, you've made my stomach very happy." I laugh and rub it as I chew.
"You're welcome Gwen's stomach!" Sarcasm x2 combo.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Partaking your food portions, all seems quite well. A slight...slimey aftertaste follows the meal, along with some rough digestion, but going down...it was quite enjoyable for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm

"I suppose that we should just put up shelter before it gets too dark." I sigh, disheartened at the fact that we did not cover more ground.
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Courtney wrote:
"I suppose that we should just put up shelter before it gets too dark." I sigh, disheartened at the fact that we did not cover more ground.

"Hey, it's okay Natalya.. We'll sleep now and get an early start tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Courtney wrote:

(We can...just skip from here...it's getting a little too...play-by-playish. XD That is unless someone wants to have a campfire talk or something.)
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Courtney wrote:
I look up noticing the light fading. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

(sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm

(I wish we had a bard right about now.. XD)
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

TheTrueZephyr wrote:
Courtney wrote:

(We can...just skip from here...it's getting a little too...play-by-playish. XD That is unless someone wants to have a campfire talk or something.)
( I kind of want to have our characters to talk over the fire, but this session has been dragging out, and it's not like we wont have character bonding opportunities later in the campaign, so I'm good either way. )
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 pm

(Sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Alright. So after a good 8 hour rest. (Not the most comfortable, due to only having clothing as a bed.) You all awaken to the new morning before the sun manages to even rise.

Last edited by TheTrueZephyr on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

I arise as quickly as possible, stamping out whatever may be left of the fire, packing my things put as I go.
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 pm

I awake to the sound of stirring, I sit up and stretch, cracking my stiff limbs and observe Natalya getting ready to leave. "Goodmorning." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"Okay, I get it, Natalya. We need to get going, you don't have to maul the fire with your boots." I groggily say as I roll out of my bed of strangers' clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 pm

I slowly get off of the clothes and shove them in one of my suitcases. "Everyone nearly ready yet?
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 pm

I purse my lips in response, but continue getting my things ready. Once done, I look around, waiting for the others silently.
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Cupcakesandcyanide wrote:
I awake to the sound of stirring, I sit up and stretch, cracking my stiff limbs and observe Natalya getting ready to leave. "Goodmorning." I say with a smile.
"Goodmorning young lady!" I say as I close the suitcase I was packing.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Ok, the only thing I have to say for you guys is...it is...still pitch black out.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

(low-light vision ;P)
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Courtney wrote:
(low-light vision ;P)

(Except it's pitch black..Low-light.. is low-light..there is..no light. I am a poet, and I was very unaware.)
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 pm

I try to make torches out of sticks, clothes, and any remaining embers.
( Survival?: 8 )
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

eLJay wrote:

You make a successful light that burns quite bright. You now have the power to fight...(The darkness)
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 pm

TheTrueZephyr wrote:
eLJay wrote:

You make a successful light that burns quite bright. You now have the power to fight...(The darkness)
( I cast Magic Missile at the darkness XD )
Back to top Go down
Aranel_Siannodel

Aranel_Siannodel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 pm

"Shall we, then?"
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Courtney

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

"Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Cupcakesandcyanide

Cupcakesandcyanide

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

eLJay wrote:
TheTrueZephyr wrote:
eLJay wrote:

( I cast Magic Missile at the darkness )

(Now there is no need for fright)
Back to top Go down
TheTrueZephyr
Admin
TheTrueZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Your party travels on the path, despite the dark night before you. As you continue on, a light buzzing noise emits from above, however you cannot see or tell the source. All you can guess is some sort of tree insects being obnoxious. Roughly 2 hours later, you reach a fork. Unfortunately, nobody was kind enough to put a sign here. One goes forward, while the other takes a left.
Back to top Go down
eLJay

eLJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

"Should I flip a coin again?" I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds   Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Aberdeen---Bismarck Wilds
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next